Thursday, June 21, 2018

Rafael Nadal explains why he has not become a father yet

Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray got all married and have more than a baby. Rafael Nadal is not a husband nor a father, but he has been involved in a long romantic relationship with his girlfriend Maria Francisca Perello for 12 years.

Maria currently works and Nadal is focused on tennis. 'I keep my commitment with tennis and my happiness', Nadal told Marca. 'I enjoy both in tennis and outside it. I have a girlfriend too and I am not alone to take decisions.

You have to suit situations. Having family? I don't know, things are not easy to be predicted. At this age, I thought that I would have already been a former player and that I would have started a family', said Nadal, adding that he may think about becoming a father when he really retires from tennis.

Once, he said he would like to have up to three children. Asked how he sees himself within ten years, Nadal replied: 'As a young guy, I thought that at 30 I would already have retired and instead I am still here. The only thing I know is that I will have a family.

No comments: