Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Actress Rambha announces pregnancy, all set to welcome her third child

South actress Rambha has a big reason to celebrate! She is all set to welcome a new member into the family! Yes, the actress is now pregnant with her third child. She took to social media to flaunt her baby bump proudly and confirm her pregnancy,“On this very happy moment. I wish to share my happy news to all my loved ones around the world that I am pregnant with our baby number 3. showing off my pregnancy 🤰 baby bump picture proudly:))I cannot express my bundles of joy. please pray for me and my family”.
Congratulations to the family who is now going to be a family of five. She already has two children Lanya who was born seven years ago and Sash who was born in 2014.  We love the picture she has posted. It’s hard to believe she is a mother of two!

The actress got married to business Indran Pathmanathan in 2010 and moved to Canada. She has kept awya from acting since. Last year, her marriage took an ugly turn when her husband approached the court. But later, the news was out that the two were looking to sort out their differences. Reportedly they underwent counselling and have resolved their issues.

Rambha was one of the most popular faces of Indian cinema in her time. She is one of those actresses who has acted in films across all industries – Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, She has acted with some of the biggest actors across at least a hundred films.  The actress was a sensation in her time. She was also an incredible dancer. in Bollywood fans best know for her role in Salman Khan’s Judwaa!

No comments: